The past few months I worked with many different theatre companies to develop new works! Here are a few:
- BD Wong's "Heading East" (dir. Carlos Armesto) with Theatre C
- NY Stage and Film's "Switched" (dir. Sheryll Kaller, book by Geoffrey Nauffts)
- David Henry Hwang/ Columbia University's International Reading Festival workshop of "Time Bomb" (dir. Ed Sylvanus Iskandar)
- Ars Nova's reading of "Impact" (dir. Taylor Reynolds, by Ray Yamanouchi)
- Ali Skye Bennet's workshop of "Rafetus" (dir. Jill DeArmon)
- Ars Nova's reading of "16 Winters" (dir. Caitlin Sullivan, by Mary Elizabeth Hamilton)
- The Playwright's Realm's reading of "Sweet Vapor"
- Ted Malawer's "Roller Magic" (dir. Morgan Gould)
Pictured here with BD Wong for "Heading East."
Nickelodeon's THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL: LIVE! TV Broadcast
HBO's HIGH MAINTENANCE: Season 4 Coming Soon
SAVED BY THE BELL Musical!
Audible: NEVADA-TAN out now!