The past few months I worked with many different theatre companies to develop new works! Here are a few:
- BD Wong's "Heading East" (dir. Carlos Armesto) with Theatre C
- NY Stage and Film's "Switched" (dir. Sheryll Kaller, book by Geoffrey Nauffts)
- David Henry Hwang/ Columbia University's International Reading Festival workshop of "Time Bomb" (dir. Ed Sylvanus Iskandar)
- Ars Nova's reading of "Impact" (dir. Taylor Reynolds, by Ray Yamanouchi)
- Ali Skye Bennet's workshop of "Rafetus" (dir. Jill DeArmon)
- Ars Nova's reading of "16 Winters" (dir. Caitlin Sullivan, by Mary Elizabeth Hamilton)
- The Playwright's Realm's reading of "Sweet Vapor"
- Ted Malawer's "Roller Magic" (dir. Morgan Gould)
Pictured here with BD Wong for "Heading East."
Was in a closed presentation of John Cameron Mitchell and Bryan CB Weller's new project, produced by Howard Gertler. Many, many thanks to JCM, Bryan, Howard, and HRB!
Played "Claire" in Inversion Theatre's new play :OR, AN ASTRONAUT PLAY by Johnny Lloyd, directed by Will Steinberger.
The Ensemblist x Playbill.com
Nickelodeon's THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL: LIVE! TV Broadcast
baby chemist: New Music
HIGH MAINTENANCE on HBO